Wednesday, February 22, 2012

With the suggestion of my good friend, A.K., and awesome compliments/encouragement from many, I have started this blog.  I haven’t gained the confidence nor captured the concept to confirm what category this specifically goes under. Hopefully, this personal project will gradually make its own identity and become whatever it takes it to be. It is just a basic blog with my unprofessional/inexperienced yet personal and passionate interest into anything I perceive beautiful - the lense through my perspective on people, companions, fashion, food, atmosphere, cultures, and inspirations. 


Again, I would like to reiterate and emphasize that my perspective does not follow any guidelines and rules, follow or keep up-to-date with the mainstream, and is not always in alignment with many of the trends. It is just an interpretation of me, my lifestyle, and what I find “beautiful” regardless of others’ perceptions. It may seem dull/boring and unappealing to some, but I like what I like, I wear what I like to wear, eat what i like to eat, go where I like to go, and I do strongly believe it is an interpretation of my personality and mood. I welcome and hope to gain positive feedback, constructive criticism, and advice from varied personalities! Whether you hate it or love it, as long as there is some factor that attracts you to my blog, I will take it as a compliment. All are welcome~ With that said, let it begin.


DTLA - gorgeous winter weather
DTLA Financial District

Tory Burch flats - only flats i own
 There is an endless number of things we can always complain about Los Angeles. Yes, I'm a victim of it, too - complaining about the unfriendly people, the smog, the infamous traffic, the image, etc... but let's face it. You can hate all you want, but the weather here is absolutely  gorgeous. Who can wander about DTLA during lunch break and soak up the afternoon sun in the middle of winter? If you take a moment to sit back (in Tory Burch flats) and look at the bigger picture through a different perspective, you begin to see its beauty. Tory Burches are my only flats, and I love it's comfort, style, and versatility. When in business attire, it's difficult to look super sharp without heels; however, Tory Burch- you definitely made things a bit happier and easier for me as a working girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment